For 250g Jelly (one small jar)
- 100ml malt vinegar
- 100ml champagne vinegar
- 4 tbsp demerara sugar
- ¼ C dried bush mint
- 3 Tbsp dried Bush mint, extra
- Put vinegars, bush mint and sugar into sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Simmer until sugar has dissolved and then leave off heat to cool.
- Place in sterilised jar and leave to infuse for two days.
- Strain vinegar and bring up to a simmer.
- Add 2 soaked leaves of gelatine to mix and stir until dissolved.
- Add extra dried bush mint, allow to cool completely.
- Place in sterilised jar, seal and allow to fully set.
- Serve with smoked trout, lamb and missed in dressings over vegetables such as roast squash.