440g of Dark Chocolate (Chopped)
395g Condensed milk
¾ cup (approx. 90g) of Roasted Sandalwood Nuts (roughly chopped)
Zest of 1 orange finely grated
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place chocolate & condensed milk in a medium pan over a low heat, stir until smooth, remove pan from heat.
- Stir zest into mixture.
- Fold in roasted sandalwood nuts.
- Pour mixture into cake tin and allow to cool a little.
- Refrigerate for approx. 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn out onto chopping board, remove baking paper & using large knife, cut into bite sized serving pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.