How to Enter
( If you’re unable to enter this competition, please check out & register your interest in our School’s Program instead. )
Register your School
Click here to read Conditions of Entry
- Up to (2) entries per school selected from a students work.
- Competition is open to all Perth Metro schools only.
- Schools that have already had a Tucker Bush Schools Program incursion are not eligible to enter.
- Your email will be added to the Tucker Bush Schools mailing list, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Entry must be submitted by COB Friday 10th April 2020.
- Entry should be drawn on one A3-sized poster (landscape or portrait) in PDF format, and submitted via email to email@example.com, with the subject line “Win a Tucker Bush Schools Program Competition”.
- By submitting a poster, students and teachers give permission for their work to be displayed at various conferences, special events, in publications and promotional material, and in electronic format on the internet.
- The winning student artist gives permission for their photo to be used in publications and promotional material, and in electronic format on the internet.
- Finalist schools will be announced Monday 13th April 2020 and finalist posters will be displayed on our website.
- The winning school will be announced on Sunday 3rd May 2020.
To participate in the Tucker Bush Schools Program, schools must have:
- Approval from the school principal
- A dedicated garden area within the school grounds (we highly recommend reticulation to get the garden established)
- The support of teaching staff, the school gardener or assisting parents
- Support of the school P&C and social networks
Submit a poster showing
What the Six Seasons meant to Noongar people, and what your school’s Tucker Bush garden would look like.
Your school’s entry should be on one A3-sized poster (landscape or portrait) in PDF format, submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put in the subject line “Win a Tucker Bush Schools Program Competition”, and include the name of the school and the name of the staff member we can contact if you win.
Up to two (2) entries per school.
Entry must be submitted by Friday 10th April 2020.