500 Grams Of Crocodile Fillet
250 Grams of Mushrooms
1 bulb of garlic
250ml of Thickend Cream
20ml of Honey
Table spoon of salt
50g of Lemon Myrtle
- Cut Garlic into thin slices. Put into hot pan with Olive Oil.
- Cut Mushrooms and Onions and put into pan also.
- Make sure the Onions, Mushrooms and Garlic are sautéed off.
- Add Cream, let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the crocodile into little cubes and add that to the sauce, let the crocodile gather the moisture from the cream.
- Add Honey and Lemon Myrtle and stir.
- Let all the ingredients simmer together.
- Add Pasta
- Bon Appetit