- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced. Grease and line with baking paper a rectangular pan.
- Add melted butter and both sugars to a bowl and whisk together until light and pale and the sugar
has dissolved. Add vanilla.
- Slowly add the eggs one at a time still whisking until incorporated. Sift in the cocoa and flour.
- Melt chocolate chips gradually in the microwave on 30 minute bursts, stirring each time until
completely melted (do not burn). Add gradually to the egg mixture folding in.
- Pour into pan and bake 30mins -40 mins until it is just set and doesn’t wobble in centre.
- Let it sit and cool for two hours after cooking and refrigerate before cutting.
This recipe brought to you by