Serves 4 as a side
- 3 Tbsp dried Sea Parsley
- 1 whole cauliflower, florets separated
- 4 Tbsp grained Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 3tbsp lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Aioli, to serve
- Line a baking tray with parchment and preheat oven to 200C.
- Combine cauliflower, Dijon, garlic, lemon juice, sea parsley and drizzle generously with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, toss to cover evenly.
- Spread cauliflower onto baking tray, and bake 25 mins until crispy and golden, tossing once.
- Serve cauliflower as a light vegan lunch or a side for dinner, garnished with dollops of aioli.
This recipe brought to you by